It took 2 hour drive from Padang to Bukittinggi. Our minibus stop before Aur kuring terminal, and from there we take an angkot to Jam Gadang area. Many hostel and hotel located at Jam Gadang Area. Surprisingly, in angkot, we hear some people speaking a very uncommon language.They spoke Romanian language. How can I know? One of them can speak Bahasa fluently because he has living in Bogor for almost 6 years. And guest, what are he doing in Bogor? He learnt Pencak Silat!! ckckckck. Not too many conversation that can we made, because they leave angkot first before us.
Its heavy rain when we reach Jam Gadang Area. We take a walk to Kampung Cino area, looking for cheap hostel. Finally we get in the Grand Kartini Hotel. Not too cheap for me, but two others friend want to overnight there. And I join with them in this hotel.
 |
| Good Morning from Jam Gadang! |
I woke up early morning, take a pray in mosque beside hotel. And then a morning walk to Jam Gadang.
Just only a few persons there. A cleaning service did his job. And I take a
me time here, until the sun and the people came. After area became so
crowded, I left Jam Gadang, going to Ngarai Sianok. Just a 10 minutes walk from Jam Gadang to Taman Panorama. People go to Taman Panorama area to see a beautiful Ngarai Sianok. Ticket office still close, but some Karang Taruna people take retribution from morning visitor. Ngarai Sianok is very worth to visit. There is also so many monkey here.
 |
| Ngarai Sianok |
 |
| Ngarai Sianok |
 |
| Ngarai Sianok |
 |
| Monkeys in Taman Panorama, Ngarai Sianok |
There is also Gua Jepang In Taman Panorama. They have underground channels. I try to entering the gua without tour guide. And, I don't like the situation and surround in the undergorund. I almost lost inside the cave. Don't try it at cave alone, people!
I back to Taman Panorama upperground. When I look around, a shopkeeper telling me that I can go to down area of Ngarai Sianok.
I Just need to follow the path. It's almost 30 minutes to walk down,
when finally I reach the rice field surrounding with edges. And there is
Itiak Bumbu Lado Ijo restaurant beside the Sianok. Unfortunately, not yet opened when I reach that place.
 |
| Selamat Datang! |
 |
| Ngarai Sianok |
 |
| Ngarai Sianok |
 |
| Add caption |
I back to hotel. After breakfast, I rent motorcycle to go to Harau Valley, near Payakumbuh in Kabupaten 50 Koto, about 60 km from Bukittinggi. Easy road, I just follow the straight path to Payakumbuh, and then to Harau.The
scenery is amazing. In some area, I stop the motorcycle, take a photo,
and then back to road. Its took more than 1 hour for me to reach Harau Village. Yep, the motorcycle speed only 40-60km/hours.
 |
| On My way to Harau |
 |
| Pitstop for me |
 |
| Another Pit Stop |
And, Harau for me, its more beautiful and amazing than Ngarai Sianok. I love the waterfalls here. And also the Canyon.Next time going Harau, I want to overnight here.
 |
| Harau Waterfall |
I skip my plan to Pagaruyung
Palace, because too far with motorcycle for me to go there. Yup,
usually I only use motorcycle for only 30 minutes max daily. So I back
to Bukittinggi, to Benteng Fort De Kock ( just take sleep on bench's park) and go to Zoo (sad with the elephants). Take a walk to Pasar Ateh (Pasar Atas) and Pasar Bawah. And after that, see million of people in Jam Gadang. I have to say its very different with my morning view in Jam Gadang. Looks like everyone didn't have enough space here. So crowded. My day is perfectly ended at Sate Danguang Danguang before I come back to hotel.
*PS : tidak terima polisi grammar :))*
2 komentar:
Emang budaya kita malah byk org luar yg mempelajari. Siap2 aja nanti kita belajar silat atau beli kain tenun hrs keluar negeri, ckckck...
*PS : tindak terima polisi grammar -->> puhahahahah.. tenang, gw bukan tipe grammar nazy:D etumben lu pake english cuy
Post a Comment